Votes
Frederick Telles
  • East Vandergrift, PA
Votes |
New to the forums and real estate.

Frederick Telles
  • East Vandergrift, PA
Posted Aug 26 2018, 21:14

Good evening everyone! I am glad I found this forum. I have been lurking for a couple of days just reading threads. I am starting school for real estate in September with Howard Hanna and I will be looking to start with them in October. I am also looking at trying to do some wholesaling to try and generate some money to start looking at rehabbing. A little about me, I am 31 and finally starting to realise that no matter what I do I can't make enough money to raise a family with working a standard W-2 and I have always wanted to start my own business for as long as I can remember. I also just recently separated from the military and moved back to my hometown of Pittsburgh, PA. Probably not the best market to start with but anything is better than nothing. I am looking to connect with local people to get started, especially considering I am going into real estate agent. I would love to build a sphere of influence that I can reach out to. I am also looking to connect with real estate agents that I could pick their brain as I go through the training, obviously mostly Pennsylvanians but any really would work as long as it isn't law based questions. Anyways pleased to meet everyone! If you have questions feel free to ask!

Loading replies...