Not New To BP But I'm Here To Introduce Myself!

Not New To BP But I'm Here To Introduce Myself!

Flipper/Rehabber · Pickerington, OH · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 4 votes

I'm not new, but it's my first post......

My name is Bill Shultz from Pickerington, Ohio and I'll soon have my Real Estate License. I'm wanting to do fix and flips as well as own apartment buildings.

I joined BP in 2015 and started looking into buying Real Estate. I was in new construction (Plumbing) for over 30 years and just decided I had to make a change. I just completed my classes to get my Real Estate license and I'll soon be taking the exam. I have always wanted to own rental properties but I was letting my job stop me. So, I have decided to go all in and change careers. I'll get my license, do some fix & flips and look into buying small apartment buildings.

If you are new here, don't wait 3 years like I did, make up your mind and take action!

I wish everyone great success!

1Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
8y

Welcome to the forums, Bill!

Taking action is a great suggestion.  Glad to see you on here posting!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome to the forums, Bill!

    Taking action is a great suggestion.  Glad to see you on here posting!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Pickerington, OH · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Thanks Steve!

    Looking forward to my new journey.

  • Rental Property Investor · Statesville, NC · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    8y
    Welcome Bill!
  • Rental Property Investor · Canal Winchester Ohio · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 19 votes
    8y

    @bill we joined bp same year. i can relate im on a career change now fom IT. I learned of a local meetup called COIN. next mtg 9/18 6pm 1130 Dublin Rd, Columbus, OH 43215

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.