Investor-friendly realtors in Portland, Oregon

2 Replies

Hello to all!   My name is Paul Willis, I am a doctor in Los Angeles, surf on my free time, and am currently beginning to process to become a buy-and-hold investor.  I was discouraged by the local market in LA and am looking elsewhere, specifically in the Portland, Oregon, where I grew up.   Does anyone recommend investor-friendly realtors in the Portland-metro area?   I connected with Sue Sullivan at the Mahaffy group in Portland, and was wondering if anyone had experience with her.  

@Paul Willis hello and welcome! We haven’t had any interactions with Sue but (shameless plug alert!) we here at Latitude Realty and Property Management would be more than happy to help. We specialize in investment properties and property management so we could help you with both locating properties and property management. The owner of Latitude @Neal Collins was just featured on the BP podcast #291 too. PM me to chat a little further or have any questions

Hey Paul, 

I'm sure Sue will treat you well and I know Neal is a great guy with a fantastic reputation. 

As a fellow Portland native let me say, it's always nice to have folks look back to home. The community has changed a lot, but is still an amazing place to be and has definite opportunity for investment. 

Whether you talk with me, Sue, or Neal, make sure you check out some of the lending programs specifically designed for doctors and buying second properties. Let me know if you have any questions about them!

Thanks and good luck!

Mathew Wray

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you