Flipper/Rehabber · Red Bluff California · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
Hi, My name is Aaron Murray and I live in Red Bluff, California where work as a police sergeant. I bought my first investment property in June of 2018. I found BiggerPockets a couple months ago and bought my second investment property a couple weeks later and I am currently putting together the financing for my next.
My goal is to go all in and retire from my police career. I have a construction back ground so right now I am using the Brrrr method and plan on moving from single family to multi-family. BiggerPockets has totally blown my mind and I can't get enough of the information they are providing.
Lender · Newark, NJ · Member since 2016 · 695 posts · 252 votes
7y
Congrats on your progress thus far. You are on the right track. Keep up the good work and you will be there in no time. NEtwork in your area as this will help you get to the next level. best of luck.
Congrats on your progress thus far. You are on the right track. Keep up the good work and you will be there in no time. NEtwork in your area as this will help you get to the next level. best of luck.
Thanks Jonathan Soto, I appreciate the encouragement.
If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.
Welcome to BP, and congratulations on making the decision to invest in your future via real estate.
I have written a few blog posts that may help you get started here on BP, and with your investing. Please click on the links, give them a read, and share your thoughts in the comments.
First is a post that I feel will help not get overwhelmed with the amount of info that is here on BP:
The last one is a post that will help you choose an “investor friendly” real estate agent. There are many agents out there, but it’s important to choose the right one.