New Guy - Chip from Memphis, TN

6 Replies

Thanks, Ryan. It's nice to meet you. We are a group of full time investors based in Memphis, TN. Memphis is a truly cash flow market. It has never been a rehab to retail or "flip" market. We have created unique relationships with:

Property management companies
Realty firms
Closing attorneys
Appraisers
Over 10+ rehab crew
and more

In addition, we have the infrastructure and marketing systems in place to get properties at deep discounts. Typically, we have properties at 60-80 cents on the dollar in good rental areas. In fact we've done over 200 deals just in the single family investment area this year so far. Additionally we build houses, buy and sell commercial buildings, and more

Let me know what your immediate needs are and we'd be glad to help you reach them!

Sincerely,

Chip Fernandez
The Feol-Hinricher Companies

Hi Chip!

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a great market to work. As the saying goes.....,"it's like finding a bird's nest on the ground".

Hi Chip I have met at the CFRI meetings, Karen Stanzani here. Welcome.
It would be helpful if everyone put their photo on their profile, we would be able to see who we are communicating with, hey?
I would like to discuss your statement that Memphis has never been a rehab to retail or "flip" market. Surely that just means "to date"? Surely not that it never can be done? Times change, market climates change.

Cheers,
Karen Stanzani
Kazza Creations LLC

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you