New to BP, looking to expand my connections

New to BP, looking to expand my connections

Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Hey there, my names Kevin Burke. I just created this account on Bigger Pockets to meet like minded people, and learn from all areas of this business, from the very people who have expertise in rehab/flipping & multi family properties.

I'm 27 years old, and I live about an hour north of Toronto, in Washago, ON. I own a rental property in Ingersoll, ON and I'm looking to expand my portfolio. 

Say hi, drop me a message, and lets connect! Who knows what opportunity may arise. 

0Reply
15 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Falls Church · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Hello! @Kevin Burke

    Welcome to BP, and congratulations on making the decision to invest in your future via real estate.

    I have written a few blog posts that may help you get started here on BP, and with your investing. Please click on the links, give them a read, and share your thoughts in the comments.

    First is a post that I feel will help not get overwhelmed with the amount of info that is here on BP:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52761-the-simple-guide-to-getting-started-on-bp

    The second is a post that will help get you focused with your real estate investing goals:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52743-im-new-to-bp-any-advice-would-be-appriciated

    The last one is a post that will help you choose an “investor friendly” real estate agent.

    There are many agents out there, but it’s important to choose the right one.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52724-im-new-to-investing-how-do-i-find-an-investor-friendly-agent

    I love answering questions if you have any! Good Luck :)

  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Kevin Burke

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. You have come to the right place to learn about real estate and much more.

  • Specialist · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2018 · 557 posts · 191 votes
    7y

    Welcome to BP Kevin! This is a great resource to learn more about real estate investing. Look forward to reading more of your posts. 

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 515 votes
    7y

    Hello, @Kevin Burke. Thank you very much for reaching out to the BiggerPockets community. It’s a good start towards successful deals.Congratulations and best of luck on your future endeavors. 

  • Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Jack Butala thank you for the warm welcome. I appreciate your response!
  • Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Katie Stewart Thank you Katie! Best of luck with your endeavors.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.