• Real Estate Agent
  • Redwood City, CA
Votes |
Hi everyone, I am new to Bigger Pockets and learning real estate

Matthew Blais
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Redwood City, CA
Posted Dec 5 2018, 17:43

I created a Bigger Pockets account a couple months ago, but I have recently been working on it more. I have loved listening to the podcasts and just finished listening to the 50th show. This past spring, I graduated from the University of California, Davis where I was a student athlete on the division 1 baseball team and earned a degree in managerial economics. I have been working as a assistant vineyard manager in Napa, California since the beginning of August. After the holidays, my girlfriend and I are planning to relocate to the Seattle area where I have been looking to start a career in real estate. I have been looking for jobs the past few weeks and have had trouble finding companies that will accept new employees that have no experience in the industry. I have a deep interest in the real estate business and am willing to hustle to continue learning the industry. If anyone has any recommendations for how to get started, feel free to leave a comment or message me directly. Nice to meet all of you!

Loading replies...