Investor and Realtor in Tulsa, OK

Investor and Realtor in Tulsa, OK

Tulsa, OK · Member since 2011 · 1 post · 0 votes

I have owned up to 16 units of Residential real estate, and quickly learned the value of quality property managers.

Now I work for one, Properties Plus, Inc., as a Realtor and Leasing Agent.

I am a car guy (currently on a Teutonic kick).

I enjoy working with investors to acquire and dispose of investments.

Looking forward to learning a lot by being part of this community and hope to contribute as I learn as well.

0Reply
20 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Texarkana, AR · Member since 2011 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    15y

    Hi Troy
    Welcome to BP, I grew up in Tulsa and really decided that real estate was going to be my business before I graduated high school(B.T.Washington). Much success in your endeavors.
    Kevin

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    15y

    Welcome to the site, Troy. It's great to have someone with your diverse background - from a landlording standpoint. I look forward to learning from you!

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y

    Troy, it sounds like you have a lot to offer the community, I look forward to hearing what you have to say. Welcome!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.