Kyle O'Keefe from Fort Worth Texas

Kyle O'Keefe from Fort Worth Texas

Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi all, Kyle O'Keefe from Fort Worth Texas.

I started my Real Estate investing adventure in 2002.  I was a High School math teacher - beat down by politics of the school system and sitting in a classroom (with NO windows) all day long.  But I loved the summers!

I read Rich Dad Poor Dad - a must read!  I'm halfway through the book and my next door neighbor told my wife they were going to sell their house.  I walked out and said, "I'll take it!"  Let the adventure begin.  After draining my bank account on the down payment and rehab, I secured a renter and began getting my first mailbox money.  And I was HOOKED!

Fast forward to 2014, and I'm "retired" from a job and investing full time.  After a short identity crisis and mild depression brought on from self doubt of spending my mornings in the weight room in a sleeveless shirt, I accepted the fact that real estate really can buy your time back... AND IT IS GOOD!

Still evolving through real estate, now lending private hard money and doing commercial deals.  

Real estate is the best and love meeting up with similar minds that are crushing life and want TIME FREEDOM.

Love to travel!!!!, do Ironmans, and cherish and love my family and kids with all my heart!

0Reply
37 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Nolanville, TX · Member since 2008 · 130 posts · 88 votes
    7y
    @Kyle O'Keefe Welcome, Kyle! I'm new to the scene as well. Lots to learn, but I think you'll provide a lot of insight to newbies such as myself.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.