New Wholesaler looking to learn how to find deals

New Wholesaler looking to learn how to find deals

Bradenton, FL · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I am a new investor in Dacula, Ga. looking for suggestions on how to finds deals Wholesale deals other than driving for dollars?

0Reply
9 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Karl D. Gardner

    Welcome to BP.

  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 266 posts · 182 votes
    7y

    @Karl D. Gardner

    Welcome to BP!!! I would recommend pulling list from sources like ListSource and myreipro are a good website for sourcing leads as well. Just remember, we are in a seller markets so deal are a lot tougher to source so you have to remember to stay consistent with your marketing and to always follow up follow up follow up. And did I say follow up :). Let me know if you have any other questions and Best of Luck!!!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · El Paso, TX · Member since 2015 · 379 posts · 201 votes
    7y

    @Karl D. Gardner welcome to BP and the land of wholesale investing. This is always the problem for any investor is finding the deals. You can use old methods like listsource, driving for dollars or even skip tracing but you will find out quickly that these home owners are being reached over and over again. The best way to get the word out is by word of mouth. Let your community know what you do. Social media has been a big part of our growth. Offer to take care of the people that will bring you a lead. Create a team to search for you and share the profits. You will find out very quickly how the community will get behind your back if you have their back. Hope that is simple enough for you to get started. 

    Thanks, 

    Louis

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @Karl D. Gardner Welcome to BP!

  • Bradenton, FL · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thanks Curtis I really appreciate the information and advise I will check out those websites

  • Bradenton, FL · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thanks Louis I really appreciate the information. I have never used social media as a platform for advertising my business, but I have come to realize that it is a great marketing tool that I want to learn how to use effectively.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.