New member, looking for Knoxville, TN opportunities

6 Replies

My name is Kelly Jacobsson and currently live in Knoxville, TN by way of twin cities area of Minnesota.

I have a bachelors degree in Real Estate with and emphasis in Finance and Investments and a minor in Community Development. My professional experience come in the form of mortgage originator with Wells Fargo and lead residential appraiser for multiple cities in the Hennepin County Assessors office.

What am I looking for?

I am looking for both employment and investment opportunities in the Knoxville area. Because I do not have any property management experience, I would like to get my feet wet working for or partnering with someone. I would then turn that experience into obtaining rental properties.

Please message me if you have any advice, opportunities, etc.

@Kelly Jacobsson

Welcome to BP and the Knoxville area, 

I host a monthly meet-up that draws some experienced investors as well as those just breaking in or wanting to link to meetup post

If you're serious and with your background I'd also encourage you to check out the KnoxREIA. It's been very helpful for me and I've made a lot of connections as I'm beginning my own investment career. 

Dropping in to say hello. We are currently Oregonians, but we are looking to move out that way in the next couple of years. Knoxville, Maryville, and Chattanooga are our narrowed down list for future destination. We will be early retired, and looking to diversify with some REI. Hope to be able to meet up for future events.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you