Getting Started in Real Estate/ Wholesaling in Dallas Texas

Getting Started in Real Estate/ Wholesaling in Dallas Texas

Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 4 votes

Hi everyone. I have gone to a few seminars and read a bit of literature on real estate wholesaling. I am very eager to get started, but I must admit I have been frozen with fear on what I should do next I suppose. What is the first thing I must do to get started and where do I get the contracts needed? I also have a POF. Can anyone help me put the rubber on the road?

1Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Tahsheen E. Warren

    Welcome to BP!

  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Tahsheen E. Warren

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    You'll find plenty of friendly, knowledgeable people willing to respond to your posts. A lot of forum members are experts in their respective fields related to real estate investing, whether that is real estate sales, wholesaling, flipping, buy and hold investing, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance.

    There are some pretty nice discounts on many products and services offered as Perks to BP members that you might want to check out: https://www.biggerpockets.com/perks/pro

    If you haven’t been to it already, the Bigger Pockets blog features links to their fantastic podcast and many great articles: https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/

    The site has quite a few tools that can be helpful for new members. For example, if you are looking to connect with other members near you, want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could use the search feature here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

    I really like the alerts feature that can quickly guide you to current topics that may be of interest: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    There are a few self-contained guides that you can access here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides

  • Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Justin thanks a lot!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.