New Investor from NYC Looking Forward to Being Active BP Member!

New Investor from NYC Looking Forward to Being Active BP Member!

Real Estate Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2011 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Hey BP,

The name is Ray, 24 years old and I am a startup wholesaler from Queens/Manhattan, NY. Looking for financial freedom, independence, yada yada, network with like-minded individuals and help others make deals and $$$!

I decided to take the plunge and go after my first deal (looking to assign a rehab property from a motivated seller) just this past weekend. So far not too bad - not as terrifying as I thought it would be. Will update on outcome.

Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone!

0Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rehabber · Fort Walton Beach, FL · Member since 2011 · 240 posts · 48 votes
    14y

    Raymond welcome to BP! This site is wonderful with many folks willing to answer questions and assist in any way they can! Welcome aboard and much success in your ventures! If I can ever be of assistance I would be happy to!

  • Wholesaler · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2011 · 25 posts · 1 vote
    14y

    Hello Raymond. Welcome to the Community. I'm sure you will find this site very useful from here on out.

    Sounds like your off to great start my friend.

    Good luck!!!

  • Involved In Real Estate · Rochester, NY · Member since 2011 · 138 posts · 11 votes
    14y

    Welcome Raymond...from a fellow New Yorker!!

    You've come to the right place. Good luck with your investing! Sounds like you're off to a good start!!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Raymond. Please complete your profile and upload a personal image so we can better get to know you as you participate here.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.