Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Newsome
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Hello all! RE wholesaler out of Richmond, VA!

Jonathan Newsome
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Mar 19 2019, 12:55

First off thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Jonathan, though I usually go by ‘Jon'. I started listening to BP podcast a few weeks ago and haven't stopped since. I've watched the YouTube vids, read the books and listened to multiple podcasts, though I wouldn't say any of that makes me an expert. I've also just recently started up my business, forming it into an LLC. I'd like to think I now have a solid beginning-foundation and novice-level ‘know-how' of wholesaling Real Estate. I'm familiar with terminology and some applications/software. With that being said, I'm a new wholesaler servicing the Richmond/Chesterfield/Mechanicsville and surrounding area(s). I've been doing a lot of driving for dollars and some cold calling leads, but no luck yet. This motivates me to try harder, I am very persistent and goal driven. I'm very open to hearing new ideas and ways from the experienced and non-experienced. My preferred method in wholesaling is ‘assignment of contract', though I would not be opposed to a ‘double-close'. Thank you all and I look forward to hearing about your successes, experiences, and stories in Real Estate Investing.

Loading replies...