RE Investor new to San Antonio, TX

RE Investor new to San Antonio, TX

Investor · San Antonio Tx · Member since 2018 · 29 posts · 8 votes

Hi everyone. I am a RE investor who relocated to San Antonio, Tx. I like being involve in the local community and sharing experiences. Does anyone know of where I can find a list of local REIAs? The events on bigger pockets didn't show much. 

Thanks all! I look forward to seeing you soon!

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 344 posts · 268 votes
    7y

    Hey Nicholas, 

    Welcome to SA.  It's a good place to be, I have a post somewhere where I listed out some of the smaller groups I'm aware of.  I'll find that and tag you. 

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 344 posts · 268 votes
    7y

    Here ya go.  

    @Rick Pozos and @Nick Disney have one that is the 2nd wednesday of the month

    SOMOS Real Estate has one that I believe is the 1st tuesday of the month.

    @Jonatan Barbera has one that I think is the 2nd tuesday of the month.

    There are a handful of others as well, i've been to three listed above and have enjoyed them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.