New REI in Florence, AL

New REI in Florence, AL

Investor · Florence, AL · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Hello all!

My name is Ben Wright, I am a new Real Estate investor in the Florence / North Alabama area!  I resigned my job of 7 years and moved from Illinois back to sweet home Alabama.  I just completed my course to become a license Realtor (mostly for my own deals), and I am working to start building some connections in this area!

-I am interested in MFH long-term, but would like to start in SFH. If you invest in the Florence, Muscle Shoals, Athens, Huntsville area and are interested in connecting, please let me know!

Thanks

0Reply
21 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2019 · 135 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    @Ben Wright - I just PMed you. Looking forward to connecting. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 401 posts · 309 votes
    7y

    Hey Ben welcome back! My partner and I live in the Huntsville area but look at deals in Muscle Shoals, Tuscumbia and Florence a decent amount (He was actually out there yesterday at an appointment). Congrats on passing the exam! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Florence, AL · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Hey Ben, Im also an investor/flipper/handyman in the florence area. Would love to connect 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.