Newbie from San Jose, California - Hi everybody!

Newbie from San Jose, California - Hi everybody!

Wholesaler · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone! I'm Josh from San Jose, California. Just getting my feet wet in the wholesale business, doing the whole 'driving for dollars' to start with. I know I will have questions at some point, and I appreciate any help in the future!

0Reply
9 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Welcome Josh...

  • Real Estate Investor · Bellingham, WA · Member since 2008 · 407 posts · 90 votes
    14y

    Welcome Josh

    Glad you could Join us

  • Specialist · San Dimas, CA · Member since 2011 · 350 posts · 122 votes
    14y

    Welcome! Stay active on the site and you'll learn a ton while making money!!

  • Wholesaler · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    Thank you Michael, Arthur and David for the warm welcome! :)

  • Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2008 · 281 posts · 113 votes
    14y

    Josh-- you will love this site! Tons of free information available! Good luck with your investing!

  • Wholesaler · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    Thanks Mark!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.