New to Bigger Pockets. Introducing myself!

6 Replies

Hello BP! My name is Nijah Ross. I currently practice as a CPA, but joined BP in the spirit of investing. I currently reside in Atlanta, but I am also now pursuing opportunities in the Jacksonville (FL) market, as Jax is my hometown. I am interested in connecting with fellow investors and offering value in any way possible. I look forward to future connections and great discussions!

Originally posted by @Nijah Ross :

Hello BP! My name is Nijah Ross. I currently practice as a CPA, but joined BP in the spirit of investing. I currently reside in Atlanta, but I am also now pursuing opportunities in the Jacksonville (FL) market, as Jax is my hometown. I am interested in connecting with fellow investors and offering value in any way possible. I look forward to future connections and great discussions!

Welcome to the site Nijah.

Hey @Nijah Ross , welcome to BiggerPockets!

What do you see as your next Big Scary Step and how can we help you make The Leap?

Also, how many prospective deals are you seeing each week?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you