New Member from Ithaca NY

New Member from Ithaca NY

Financial Advisor · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 5 votes

Hello everyone!

My name is Matthew and I recently was recommend to check out and join Bigger Pockets by a friend.  I've been listening to the podcast every day for the last 3 months and have been loving every minute of it.  Such great information for a newbie like myself.  

I am a Wealth Advisor with 7 years of experience and work in Ithaca NY.  I have lived in NY my whole life in multiple parts of the state over the years.  I'm looking to diversify my investment profile by adding real estate.  I'm interested in investing in NY, but also would like to network with BP members to build long distance opportunities into my portfolio.  I look forward to seeing you around the forums and looking for ways we can help each other meet and exceed our financial goals and ambitions.

2Reply
27 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Welcome Matthew. I am from Texas but actually proposed to my fiance in Ithaca, NY over at the waterfalls. Definitely a beautiful place! Good luck on you financial goals and I hope to keep in touch with you on the forum.

  • Stephanie JacobsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2016 · 427 posts · 323 votes
    7y

    Hi @Matthew Stoutenburg, welcome to BP! I'm an agent in Warren Real Estate's commercial division and I specialize in residential investment. I cover Ithaca, Binghamton, Watkins Glen and Elmira/Corning, but I live here in Brooktondale. I'd love to grab coffee sometime and trade tales!

  • Financial Advisor · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Thanks @Aaron Claybourn!

  • Financial Advisor · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Thanks @Stephanie Jacobson! That sounds great. I’ll be in touch.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.