New to wholesaling looking to network

New to wholesaling looking to network

Temecula, CA · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello everyone! I am in the very beginning stages of learning how to wholesale properties. I’m tired of reading and ready to start doing!!! I’ve made calls to title companies to break the nerves, made numerous posts online looking for real estate investors, and want to learn more and more as I start this journey! If there are any investors or wholesalers in the Temecula/Murrieta CA areas looking to network and or create a team, I am ready! Thank you all so much for your time and look forward to working with as many great people as I can. 

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    You're on the right start Joshua. Keep it up and all the best in your wholesaling.

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.