New Investor in the Macon, GA area

New Investor in the Macon, GA area

Rental Property Investor · Warner Robins, GA · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Hello fellow BP members. I am a new investor in the Warner Robins/Macon, Ga area who is primarily interested in multi-family properties with a secondary interest in buy/flip. I am hoping to learn a lot from the community and I am very receptive to advise. I would love to meet some local members and maybe establish a mentor/mentee relationship were we could bounce ideas off each other and gain further knowledge. I would also like to meet a partner who is interested in doing deals together.

1Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Welcome to BP @R. Smith . Attend nearby events https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-and-happenings to meet potential mentors 

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · Warner Robins, GA · Member since 2016 · 112 posts · 70 votes
    7y

    @R. Smith we have a local group on Facebook and meetup, just search for Middle

    Georgia Real Estate Investors.

  • Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 31 votes
    7y

    Welcome to BP. I am new as well but what I have found so far is that there tons of great people here and lots of sound advice. I wish you the best.

  • Rental Property Investor · Warner Robins, GA · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Thanks Michael, Lee, and Rigoberto! I've started to attend the local REI events here in the area and I actually attended Lee's last class that he hosted here in Warner Robins, GA. There is a ton of information on this site and I often find myself overwhelmed at the amount of information that is available within the forums.

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    7y

    @R. Smith

    Welcome to the BP family! Good to have you here!

    Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users
    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing
    Check out BP Podcasts: https://www.biggerpockets.com/podcast

    If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

    Wishing you the best!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.