Chris Carter
  • Shelby, NC
Votes |
Looking to learn in Charlotte, NC

Chris Carter
  • Shelby, NC
Posted Sep 11 2019, 08:14

Greetings Bigger Pockets community!

My name is Chris and I am from Shelby, NC which is located about an hour west of Charlotte, NC. I currently serve as the General Manager of my family's Chevrolet dealership.  I've been involved in the automotive business for about three years and have done everything from washing cars before delivery and stocking parts to closing deals and completing financing paperwork.

I've always had a fascination with money - especially the power and freedom that it gave to those who could master it. I realized soon after getting into the car business that the long hours, associated stress, and simple fact that I was selling a depreciating asset would not make for a good career.  I picked up a copy of the Rich Dad Poor Dad book after hearing about it from countless guests on the Bigger Pockets podcast and it really changed my life. 

I am excited to learn and contribute to this community. My goal is to become financially independent through the acquisition of cash flowing rental properties in the next 7-10 years.  

Loading replies...