New Member Introduction in Nashville

New Member Introduction in Nashville

Michael T DavisPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hey BP - Big fan - but new member though.  I'm based in Nashville, TN and run a handful of Short Term Rentals (AirBNBs). Glad to help answer any questions you may have around that process. I'm also interested in starting small Multi Family buildings in the great Mid TN region. 

I'll be attending the BP conference in town next month (registering soon). I'm always happy to discuss our world famous Honky Tonks, Whiskey and Hot Chicken too! Its a fun town - so make sure you make time to see it! 

2Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael T DavisPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Thanks Aaron - it's a handful for sure.  Appreciate the kind words. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Michael T Davis

    Welcome to the forums!

  • Michael T DavisPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Thanks Luca! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.