Votes
Jose Elizondo
  • Kissimmee, FL
Votes |
Looking to network in Florida Space Coast

Jose Elizondo
  • Kissimmee, FL
Posted Oct 1 2019, 16:52

Looking to network in The Florida Space Coast. Looking to invest in STR and wanted to begin establishing connections with individuals i.e investors, realtors, property managers. I recently closed a deal in Gatlinburg and would like to re invest in the Space Coast area. I am new to the business and would like to learn from local professionals. Would love to pick your Brains, tag along and help out whichever way I can. I have been in sales for over 15 years specializing in account management, category management and leadership. Hoping to leverage some of this skills in the real estates business. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Michael S.
  • Biggerpockets Support
  • Las Pinas, Metro Manila
Votes |
  • Biggerpockets Support
  • Las Pinas, Metro Manila
Replied Oct 2 2019, 23:01

Welcome to the BP community Jose. Check out the local events page https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-and-happenings for nearby investors you can work with. Best of luck on the next deals. 

User Stats

Votes
Jose Elizondo
  • Kissimmee, FL
Votes |
  • Kissimmee, FL
Replied Oct 3 2019, 10:21

Thanks for the info Michael!  I will look to attend one of the meet ups.  Thanks!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes