Looking to network in Florida Space Coast

Looking to network in Florida Space Coast

Kissimmee, FL · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Looking to network in The Florida Space Coast. Looking to invest in STR and wanted to begin establishing connections with individuals i.e investors, realtors, property managers. I recently closed a deal in Gatlinburg and would like to re invest in the Space Coast area. I am new to the business and would like to learn from local professionals. Would love to pick your Brains, tag along and help out whichever way I can. I have been in sales for over 15 years specializing in account management, category management and leadership. Hoping to leverage some of this skills in the real estates business. Thanks!

0Reply
25 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Welcome to the BP community Jose. Check out the local events page https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-and-happenings for nearby investors you can work with. Best of luck on the next deals. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Kissimmee, FL · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thanks for the info Michael!  I will look to attend one of the meet ups.  Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.