Grand Haven, MI · Member since 2012 · 8 posts · 0 votes
Hello everyone,
I'm as new as it gets when talking about real estate but I am giving it 110%. I have started marketing on craigslist and have ordered some bandit signs. I have started creating a "dream team" so working my way to my first check. I am having trouble finding buyers and I'm not really sure where to start for finding sellers.
Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
14y
Hi Josh and welcome to BiggerPockets. You might want to do some reading in the Wholesaling forum. Lots and lots of ideas there for both finding buyers and sellers. Please use the Promote Your Real Estate Buyer's List for looking for buyers and the Make Deals, Find Partners, Mentors, etc., if you want to look for a mentor.
Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee County, WI · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 525 votes
14y
Welcome Josh Geneva ,,
I would suggest going to your next Local REI club meeting
(possibly meeting other wholesalers / future buyers )
Here are a few threads to get you started
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
www.biggerpockets.com/forums/93/topics/58383-the-truth-about-wholesaling-
Wholesaler · burton · Member since 2011 · 26 posts · 6 votes
14y
Hello Josh,
Welcome to BP. You will find everything that you need to be successful in your new business right here. Just search and read and all of your questions will be answered. I am a wholesaler here in the Genesee county area. If I can be of help to you please let me know.
Mobile Home Investor · Spanaway, WA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 578 votes
14y
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you know what you want and have a plan on how to get there. That puts you ahead of about 95% of the population in the USA. Keep up the good work and results will be achieved down the road.