Real Estate Broker 路 Forney, TX 路 Member since 2019 路 1k+ posts 路 399 votes
6y
@Rachel Loftspring Welcome to BiggerPockets! Truly nice to meet you. Good luck going forward! 馃榿 Enjoy the webinars and podcasts. You will learn so much!!
Welcome to the site @Rachel Loftspring! You are bound to learn alot by interacting here.
What type of properties are you looking to invest in? Do you have any partners/team members on your side yet? I'd suggest heading to some meetups and network with others in your very position.
Cincinnati 路 Member since 2019 路 4 posts 路 5 votes
6y
Hi @Heshel Mangel! Thanks for the note. I am looking to start with multi-families in the greater Cincinnati area. I have a few team members in place and interested in meetups/networking with others locally.
Rental Property Investor 路 Cincinnati, OH 路 Member since 2019 路 60 posts 路 25 votes
6y
@Rachel Loftspring Welcome to BiggerPockets! Sounds like you've got similar goals to me! Also looking to get my first MFH deal and get the ball rolling from there.
Investor 路 Miami, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 18 posts 路 15 votes
6y
@Rachel Loftspring welcome to Bigger Pockets community. I am fairly new to BP but have been purchasing investment properties in Cincinnati for the last two years, as well as in other states. Best of luck to you! If you need anything please feel free to connect.
Investor 路 Lexington, KY 路 Member since 2019 路 31 posts 路 21 votes
6y
Welcome! I'm right down the road in Lexington, KY looking to do the same thing. I'm scared off by how little I know about Cincinnati and crossing state lines, but that's something I hope to conquer some day. Good luck to you!