Anyone need someone to take out the trash cans? Clean a property?

Anyone need someone to take out the trash cans? Clean a property?

Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 16 votes

I'm willing to spend some time on the weekends doing the things you DON'T want to do on your properties in the Boston area in exchange for some time to discuss how/why/what you do in REI. I'm just getting started in RE and spent the last few months educating as much as I can. I'd like to take the next step, learn what I don't know, make strides to hit the ground running. Please shoot me a message if you'd like to connect!

3Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 587 posts · 269 votes
    6y

    Good Luck @Justin Makkay! 

  • David BarnettPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Cambridge, MA · Member since 2016 · 634 posts · 415 votes
    6y

    @Justin Makkay I just wanted to say appreciate the hustle and good luck in your real estate journey and education.

  • Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    @David Barnett appreciate it David!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.