• Rental Property Investor
  • Tustin, CA
Votes |
House Hacking: What am I doing?

Bryndon Bush
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Tustin, CA
Posted Nov 10 2019, 18:02

Hi Bigger Pockets family, I'm a 22-year-old recent college graduate who wants to start investing in real estate. I have a full time job in Orange County, CA and make good money but I desperately want to become an entrepreneur as my corporate America job is not as fun as I thought it would be. I want to eventually get into house flipping as I believe my past work ethic and being a quick learner would excel in this industry. But, as some might assume, I have little knowledge of the house flipping. Listening to BP podcasts, reading articles, watching videos, and networking with other investors, I believe house hacking is a good way for me start in this industry. But again, I know the basics of what house hacking is but I still have little knowledge of what the process of house hacking is or should look like. After doing some research, I at least know what I'm looking for in a house in terms of the market/area, price, type of house, and the number of bed/bath I want to have. I hope someone can provide or devlop a step by step guideline for how to house hack. It doesn't have to be super detailed, just enough information for me to take massive action. I would greatly appreciate it, thanks BP!

Loading replies...