• Hoboken NJ
Votes |
Please allow me to introduce myself

Aaron Holtzman
  • New to Real Estate
  • Hoboken NJ
Posted Nov 20 2019, 13:34

Hi everybody!

I'm Aaron and I am a CPA working at a large regional firm in Manhattan.  I live with my wife in Hoboken NJ (we were married about 1 month ago) and when I'm not crunching numbers as an auditor, I like to cook, play grand strategy computer games (#nerd), and am currently starting to do standup comedy.  

I am fortunate enough to have married a partner who is open to real estate and our plan in the next year is to cut our teeth on our first real estate deal. Planning on a buy and hold strategy for SFR and once we acquire our first property...the hope would be to grow at a healthy pace.

Being a CPA, I am very analytical and love getting deep into the numbers.  While my background as an auditor is within the retail/QSR/manufacturing industries...I have had some experience with real estate audits (no offense to real estate CPAs but AR and inventory is way harder when it comes to audit testing!).  

I've been listening to the bigger pockets podcast for the last few months and am now finally taking my first steps into the forums.  I look forward to hopefully connecting with some of you making lasting friendships!

Cheers!
-Aaron

Loading replies...