Roomster, Roommates.com, Trulia, Facebook marketplace

Roomster, Roommates.com, Trulia, Facebook marketplace

Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 3 votes

Is Roomster a good website/app to use to find renters? I am curious to see if it is worth it to purchase a membership. On roommates.com, I cannot read the messages I receive, but I am able to message the person and provide my email so that they can email me. This makes it so that I do not have to pay for roommates.com. Trulia and facebook marketplace are also great resources to use. My problem with facebook marketplace is that it's hard to advertise a property as a rent by the room. Most people do not read the description and assume that they can rent the entire 5 bedroom house for $600. Any tips or advice on any of these platforms please? :)

0Reply
28 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Forney, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 399 votes
    6y

    Welcome to Biggerpockets!! Nice to meet you!! Hope for the best for you going forward! I hear people use Crai but never know what you get there. Good luck!!

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Wondering the same.  I think they sent fake responses initially but hard to know.  This is room in my personal home so wanting to be as selective as one can be.  Not seeing much on CL that would fit the bill.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.