Real estate investing in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Vancouver, BC · Member since 2016 · 315 posts · 145 votes
6y

I just started toying with the idea of moving to Montreal or Gatineau when we return to Canada from our extended trip. So I would be interested to meet others from that area too. 

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Vancouver, BC · Member since 2016 · 315 posts · 145 votes
    6y

    I just started toying with the idea of moving to Montreal or Gatineau when we return to Canada from our extended trip. So I would be interested to meet others from that area too. 

  • Philippe LaurinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Laval, Quebec · Member since 2014 · 104 posts · 44 votes
    6y

    Hi @Junior Jean, there's a few of us here :)

  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    Hi

    From Montreal as well

  • Wholesaler · Carignan, Québec · Member since 2014 · 107 posts · 25 votes
    6y

    Hi everyone

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    New to this site and just starting my Real estate journey!

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hey Everyone, From Montreal as well:)

  • Rental Property Investor · Montreal, Canada · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi everyone!

  • Rental Property Investor · Montreal · Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi everyone, I'm from the Montreal area as well - Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, 40 min. SE from Montreal to be exact.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi there! I am from Brossard and invest in plexes on the South Shore of Montreal.

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Aleksandra Serebrenik

    Hey

    I am from Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu as well.

    Glad to find someone from the same city!!

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Joanna Mastalerek

    Hello

    My girlfriend and I are looking in the brossard area for a duplex.

    Good to know you’re from the same area

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.