Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Bonar
Pro Member
Votes |
New Multifamily Investor - Indiana - 2020 is the year!

Andrew Bonar
Pro Member
Posted Jan 9 2020, 13:13

Hi BP community! Finally ready to jump into the real estate investing world!

I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana. Hoosier through and through. I've come to realize I want more for my family and myself. Time, money, travel, experiences, all of it. I really believe investing in real estate will award me this opportunity. I'm in for the long run. Hard work, blood, sweat, tears, whatever it takes, I'm in. I've done my homework and weighed the pros and cons and I'm still all in. Eventually you've just got to dive in and go for it. 2020 is my "just do it" year.

My plan is to focus on investing in multifamily commercial properties within Indiana. I'll buy and hold. I'm among the millions of us who are not rich, so I'll have to start out small. Probably 5-15 units, B and C class, $200,000-$750,000. I've always got creative financing stashed in my back pocket if I'm lucky to find the opportunity.

Many people will dream about investing in real estate. I want to live it. I am 100% certain my biggest obstacle is finding or hearing about properties before they hit the market. I need to build out my network and relationships. You're welcome to reach out to me about any opportunities you believe would be a good fit for me. If the right deal is there, I'll be a closer! Thanks, BP community. Stay in touch!

- Andy

Loading replies...