Job opportunities with an wholesaler in Cincinnati

Job opportunities with an wholesaler in Cincinnati

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote

I’ve recently been introduced to wholesaling and I’m really eager to learn more. I watch tons of videos on YouTube and want to make the next step. College dropout so I’m low on funds but I understand that I need to learn more because the money will come with hard work. I am really hoping that there is a local wholesaler near me, that wouldn't mind if I tagged along and watch how everything operates up close sort of like a internship. If that’s not possible I’m hoping that someone can advise what my next step should be. I get that you need the funds to market around how much should I save to get started exactly. I’m not liquid really at all so I was hoping that within the next two months save all of my checks and just go all in and buy propstream and deal machine and just do my best to find a deal. I’m super excited about this I know it’s something I can do and I understand it takes one deal to change your life. If anyone is willing to give me some help I’d greatly appreciate it!

1Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2019 · 51 posts · 15 votes
    6y

    @Tre Boston I'm new to real estate in Cincinnati as well, also mostly working on education (books, YouTube, BP podcast) so far but I believe your first step, if you're serious about wholesaling, would be to get your Real Estate license. Again, I'm new too, but I think if you're going to be working like this, or even "bird dogging" for someone else, the only way to legally get paid is to have your license.

  • Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 170 posts · 102 votes
    6y

    Hey @Tre Boston I think you have the right idea in looking for someone to learn from. I'd suggest focusing on how you can add value to an investor who's doing what you want to do, and using that opportunity to learn from them and possibly get paid for it.

    @Phil Denton there are a lot of misconceptions surrounding wholesaling and what makes it legal or illegal. I have friends who are successful (and legal!) wholesalers who are both licensed and not licensed. There are hoops to jump through either way, I'd be happy to discuss it with either of you further in a PM.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.