New member, long time investor Bloomington Indiana

New member, long time investor Bloomington Indiana

Investor · Bloomington Indiana · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hello all!

I am a new member to Bigger Pockets ready to connect and learn. I reside in Bloomington Indiana area and have worked in the real estate industry for the past 20 years.  I have two degrees in Interior Architecture and Anthropology that absolutely come in handy when I tackle a fix and flip. 

I currently own a Property Management company that specializes in Boutique Hotels and Airbnb rentals.  I also own a small boutique hotel that my husband and I have spent the past 2 years renovating and building a loyal customer base.  We focus on couples retreats and weddings.

I have spent many years flipping single family homes in the Bloomington Indiana area. I have a great team of contractors that I have worked with for many years. My passion is to find the worst house on the block and bring it back to life.  

My goals for the future are to really grow my real estate portfolio with single family and multi family units.  I always prefer to find a diamond in the rough and breathe new life into it.  

2Reply
30 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Indianapolis · Member since 2019 · 288 posts · 179 votes
    6y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!! Looking forward to hearing how things go for you considering your experience - feel free to post and keep us updated on your progress; BP is a great forum to get connected, get advice, and generally vent to problem solve.

    Best of luck to you!!

  • Ronan DonnellyPro Member
    Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2012 · 332 posts · 385 votes
    6y

    @Amanda Sweet, welcome to BP. Bringing old places back to life is one of the most satisfying elements of the job for me :)

  • Bloomington, IN · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Amanda Sweet hi! Let’s connect sometime...we are neighbors.

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 84 posts · 56 votes
    6y

    Hi! Welcome to BP! I I look forward to learning more about your ventures.This is definitely the place to get connected and feel right at home.

    Best wishes!

  • Investor · Bloomington Indiana · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Thanks all!  Looking forward to connecting

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.