Small Time Investor Looking To Go Big Time. Hi Everyone :)

Small Time Investor Looking To Go Big Time. Hi Everyone :)

Huntersville, NC · Member since 2012 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi Everyone,

Just posted my first thread about looking to buy our 1st apartment complex (it would be our 2nd commercial property) in the "Starting Out" forum.

I'm looking to increase my income, while adding some stability to my portfolio - mainly so I can pursue whatever I'd like.

The ultimate goal is a microbrewery, but methinks that's still a few years off. Having a solid portfolio of real estate investments would help get me their sooner. Nothing like using other people's money to build your own wealth :)

Just wanted to say hello, and I appreciate any advice people will pass along.

Cheers,

Jeff

0Reply
11 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • property manager · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2012 · 502 posts · 171 votes
    13y

    Hi Jeff,
    OPM and Beer. Good stuff!

  • Member since 2012 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    13y

    Use your own money.

  • Seth WilliamsPro Member
    Specialist · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2012 · 582 posts · 353 votes
    13y

    Hi Jeff,

    Welcome! I'm new around here too, but it looks like a great online community.

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP Nation. Nice to see a new member with serious goals.
    I too invest heavily in beer! :)

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee County, WI · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 525 votes
    13y

    Welcome to biggerpockets

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    I prefer bourbon, but welcome to BP!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.