BiggerPockets Podcast 039: Dirt Cheap Land Flipping and Reaching Motivated Sellers with Seth Williams
Today on the BiggerPockets Podcast, we sit down with Seth Williams, a real estate investor from Michigan, who shares with us his story of finding and flipping vacant land. Although land is often view negatively with investors, the strategies Seth uses will definitely increase your awareness (and desire) for investing in vacant land. In addition, Seth shares his secrets for marketing and speaking with motivated sellers, as well as offering some great tips on generating leads online. This show is packed with ideas and strategies you've probably never heard of – so definitely don't miss a moment of this interview.
Want more articles like this?
Create an account today to get BiggerPocket's best blog articles delivered to your inboxSign up for free
Listen to The Show on iTunes (Preferred Method!)
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Show, We Cover
- How to “Flip” land for dirt cheap
- Why people sell land for pennies on the dollar
- Selling properties via Craigslist
- Buying 3 lots for $150
- Marketing through direct mail
- How to buy lists directly from the county
- Two places to buy your leads
- The postcards that give Seth the best leads
- Dealing with angry phone calls… in a humorous way
- Building a lead generating website
Links From the Show
BP Podcast 016: Land Contracts, Creative Selling, and Finding Private Money with Clay Huber
BP Podcast 012 : Wholesaling and Marketing with Sharon Vornholt
Cannon T3i Camera