Just Joined BP and Planning to Start My Investment Career

Just Joined BP and Planning to Start My Investment Career

Mesa, AZ · Member since 2012 · 9 posts · 0 votes

Hello everybody. Just joined and planning on starting my real estate investing career. This website is great! I can tell I am going to learn so much from everybody on here. The knowledge and experience in these forums is like nothing else. I'm looking forward to advancing my real estate investing knowledge with the help from everybody on here.

Thank you!

0Reply
27 views

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Northern, CA · Member since 2012 · 5k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP David. You're right, there is a ton to learn here.

  • property manager · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2012 · 502 posts · 171 votes
    13y

    David Karaffa Welcome, over 20 years at this and these guys in BP make me pause and think through things from all angles. You came to the right spot.

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome David Karaffa! BP was monumental when I started investing and has led me quite far. These forums are great, as is the BP Blog http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog (Okay, I'm biased because I write for it... but seriously) :)

    We're glad to have you!

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP Nation, home of the premier RE investing network and education.

  • Mesa, AZ · Member since 2012 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Thanks gents! Appreciate the warm welcome...

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP! There is no doubt that you will find the info you are looking for here at BP, and if not, just ask...there are many expierenced investors at the ready to answer your questions. Good luck in getting started!

  • Rehabber · Riverside, CA · Member since 2012 · 21 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP David! You came to the right place!

    If you have any questions I'd be happy to help you out!

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y

    Great to have you onboard, David. What type investing would you like to do?

  • Mesa, AZ · Member since 2012 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Thanks everybody.

    Jon, I am looking to use my past experience as a engineer/superintendent in construction and my current experience in real estate sales to rehab and flip residential properties. Just looking to get my feet off the ground while absorbing all the great insight and knowledge on this website.

  • Pleasant Hill, CA · Member since 2008 · 428 posts · 43 votes
    13y

    Looks like you have a good plan David! What markets are you looking to invest in?

    This is a great place to learn and make contacts.

  • Durham, NC · Member since 2012 · 498 posts · 48 votes
    13y

    I am also new here, as I just found this very interesting forum an hour ago. My bread and butter comes primarily from trading stocks.

  • Mesa, AZ · Member since 2012 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Looking to start off flipping single family homes in the general Phoenix, AZ area market. Long term goal is to tap into the San Diego market. Man I love it out there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.