Votes
Leila Henning
  • Little Rock, AR
Votes |
Newbie from Little Rock, Arkansas BRRRR and House Hacking

Leila Henning
  • Little Rock, AR
Posted Feb 12 2020, 12:18

Hello BP community! I'm Leila Henning from Little Rock Arkansas. My family just moved here in October. I went to college in Monticello, Arkansas for biology, was briefly employed as a bank teller, and am now a stay at home mom who is becoming increasingly interested in the world of finance. I found out about Bigger Pockets through their podcast on Spotify about 3 weeks ago. I currently have no experience in real estate but I am eager to learn! I just finished watching the BP YouTube video titled "How to Get Started in Real Estate Investing for the Struggling Newbie" and I am trying to check off as many of the things mentioned in the video as possible. My goals in real estate investing are to 1) house hack to live mortgage free, 2) use the BRRRR Method to get equity and cash flow, and 3) acquire new skills to better myself. By the end of 2020 I would like to be house hacking in a multi-family home and working on my next deal. I have found a real estate agent in my area who is emailing me listings of multifamily homes. I am on Lesson 3 of Rich Dad Poor Dad. I will soon be focusing my efforts on learning how to analyze deals, and learning about creative funding for those deals. I'm looking forward to becoming a part of the BP community!

Loading replies...