Hi I'm from Australia - Starting out on my journey... remotely

Hi I'm from Australia - Starting out on my journey... remotely

Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Hello all,

looking forward to networking, learning from others, building alliances and friendships and perhaps even partnerships.

1Reply
13 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Rita Gunning have you considered the Pittsburgh PA real estate market? Prices are still reasonable in this market. We see a lot of out of state and out of county investors do well here with the right plan and team in place.

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Alex Deacon I am from Australia as well. I am also starting my journey. How do we get the right team? Please explain.

  • Rental Property Investor · Upstate, NY · Member since 2012 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    Been here way to long. Miss 'home' very much (esp. every winter) but it's been very good to us here & REI has been very, very profitable. Be careful out there.

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Pat L. I lived in Florida for 2 1/2 years and owned a business... trust me, I know there are sharks, I experienced them first hand.  Lost a lot of money in the business.  I wish I did this when I was living in the US.  Trying to get back there again for a few years but hard if I don't buy another business.  Thanks for the advice.  Would love to chat further on your experience.

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Alex Deacon I am not familiar with that part of the US.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.