Newbie, from Wisconsin. Here to start a new life chapter.

Newbie, from Wisconsin. Here to start a new life chapter.

Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hello, 

I am micah. I live in west central Wisconsin. I am here to learn, connect, curve mistakes and make my first deal. 

1Reply
14 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Forney, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 399 votes
    6y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets!! I wish the best for you going forward in 2020! Get active in the forums, Listens to podcast and webinars. Network, Network, Network. Best on your endeavors!!

  • Specialist · Plano, TX · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 861 votes
    6y

    @Micah Jay Bennett Hello. Welcome to BiggerPockets and good luck on this new chapter. 

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Thank you for the welcome. @Anthony Hanks. First sorry if you received multiple connect messages while I was trying to figure out how to reply to people. 

    Yes networking I am for sure here to net work and learn more. Love the idea of being able to find people in my area and others that are interested or are doing similar things. Thanks for reaching out. 

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Marlen Weber. Thank you for reaching out. I am new to this site, love that people are welcoming. I work as a contractor currently working on my personal proper as I bought a fixer upper. This is a great place to learn and see how large and fast someone can grow a portfolio. Love the idea of meeting people that are private lenders, renters, flippers, and anyone that is doing things in real estate locally and throughout the country. Thanks you

  • Rental Property Investor · Gulf Breeze, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 733 votes
    6y

    @Micah Jay Bennett Welcome to BP! During these uncertain times look for virtual conferences you can attend for free to learn AND stay safe. One upcoming is the W2CapSummit.com

    GO PACK GO!

  • Craig CurelopBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Post Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Hey Micah. Welcome aboard to BiggerPockets!

    Good luck in your future first deal! You are on the right site in learning REI business. It's my privilege to share with you the basics that I have learned during my REI journey:

            1. Subscribe to the BiggerPockets Money and Rookie Podcasts

            2. Attend the FREE WEBINARS

            3. Attend a Meetup in Your Area

            4. Purchase the Beginner Books: How to Invest in Real Estate, Set for Life, The House Hacking Strategy

            5. Peruse the forums! Ask questions! Answer Questions!

    Stay safe first!  

    Best regards,

  • Investor · Youngstown, OH · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    Welcome!

  • Real Estate Agent · Nampa, ID · Member since 2017 · 439 posts · 361 votes
    6y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!  Good luck on this new adventure, and be sure to enjoy the ride :) 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.