Excited to be part of this community

Excited to be part of this community

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi, My name is Roberto Mora and I am recent graduate. I got my degree and mathematics and I have been struggling on what to do for my future. I finally have figured what I want to do and I would like to start as a wholesaler as I have an investor that willing to help me start. Aside from that we've been creating a group of individuals with different skills. I would like to help them find jobs in their distinct areas since they are struggling with language barriers and ideas on how to expand. Do I need any sort of license to help them get jobs? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Any questions I'll gladly respond back. Thanks everybody and I'm excited in this new adventure 

0Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 324 posts · 278 votes
    6y

    Hello @Roberto Mora Trejo!  Welcome to the BP family!  I do not think you need any license to help find people jobs.  Now if you're taking a fee for that service there could always be regulation in that department.  

    As for wholesaling, that's a great way to get into Real Estate with minimal risk.  Start networking, finding properties and building a buyers list (find out what the buyers really want).  Then start putting them together.  

    Best of Success!

  • Craig CurelopBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Post Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets @Roberto Mora Trejo!

    Congratulations on your graduation and great to have you here in BP site! Just spend more time in Real Estate education by browsing, reading, listening and building your network. Keep connecting with other members to learn from their success stories and experiences. I am sharing to you some of my initial recommendations:

            1. Subscribe to the BiggerPockets Money and Rookie Podcasts

            2. Attend the FREE WEBINARS

            3. Attend a Meetup in Your Area

            4. Purchase the Beginner Books: How to Invest in Real Estate, Set for Life, The House Hacking Strategy

           5. Peruse the forums! Ask questions! Answer Questions!

    Keep safe, be well and see you around the site!

    Best regards,

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.