Investor · Trenton, NJ · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 3 votes
Great opportunity to purchase the house I am currently Renting. I am looking for creative financing. Currently on work Furlough 63k Job. 615 credit. I ran the # 's and it seems to have a 19% ROI
Great opportunity to purchase the house I am currently Renting. I am looking for creative financing. Currently on work Furlough 63k Job. 615 credit. I ran the # 's and it seems to have a 19% ROI
Best thing is to wait until you have solid employment. The house will most likely still be available. Hope that helps!
Great opportunity to purchase the house I am currently Renting. I am looking for creative financing. Currently on work Furlough 63k Job. 615 credit. I ran the # 's and it seems to have a 19% ROI
Best thing is to wait until you have solid employment. The house will most likely still be available. Hope that helps!
If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.
@Bryant Keith McNeill I would suggest working on getting that credit score up and while duing this building a solid financial foundation (cash reserves). The last thing we want you to do is go out there and buy a property then have some unexpected cost arrive. Also, @Alex Olson is right, currently times are rough for those who are just starting out and dont really know the ropes and you not having a job is a big downer. Focus on the cash reserves and credit while reading ALL the BP books you can get your hands on. I suggest @Scott Trench book Set for Life because that will give you a great financial foundation to begin. Hope some of this information helps.
Investor · Trenton, NJ · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 3 votes
6y
@Anthony Ward thanks Anthony I really do appreciate all the information that you provided for me. I think that is the best course of action. Since the beginning I have now raise my score 15 points. And I I'm going to continue to add to my cash Reserve , I think the appropriate amount would be 20,000 in cash Reserve so maybe I will take this time to Save.
Investor · Trenton, NJ · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 3 votes
6y
OK....So I return to work on Monday. I'm very excited, and nervous at the same time... I am hoping to be able to acquire my first house with in 3 Months. Mean while my credit score is also improving. I am looking forward of actually closing a deal within the next 90 Days.