• Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Los Angeles, CA - Just Became a Member Today 2/17/2013

Benjamin Lahoy
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Feb 17 2013, 07:44

Hi!

I am Benjamin Lahoy. I am currently a programmer for a company. I am not getting any younger and I see that I am not at that level where I should be in providing for my family and their future. This led me to taking another look at real estate investing. I would like to eventually retire from programming and concentrate on this and other things.

I am still reading books and stuff. I just started 2 weeks ago. I set my goal to have 6 cash flow properties this year without a clue on how to do this. It is funny but that is my motivation. Every time I get too stressed at work, the more I get motivated to achieve that goal. So I have not quit yet from this goal nor from my day job.

I was looking for ways to find buyers and lenders for when I see good deals I could present them to. So when I googled it led me to this website.

I guess from my first week of studying REI, I realized I needed a good network of lenders, buyers, sellers, tax accountants, appraisers, contractors, property management services and the likes but I did not know where to go to.

Well, that is all. Have a nice day!

Loading replies...