I can show you a home we just completely rehabbed and is currently on the market.
My job is to do all the hard work. I locate/inspect, repair and show the property to potential home owners once the property is ready for sale. Your job is simple. Provide the funds and watch 50% of the profits go right into your checking account once our property is sold. I already have a complete team in place. Contact me today. This offer won't last long.
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
19y
Welcome to the site. A few things. . . in order to advertise your services in our classifieds, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on the forum. We don't allow people to skirt this and just post their classified posts elsewhere on the site. On similar lines, to post in our dealmaking section, you also need a minimum number of posts.
This ensures that our users are at least somewhat familiar with you, and it also ensures that you contribute to the community before making any "personal gains" from the site.
I hope you can understand our policies (clearly stated in our forum rules) and ask that you abide by them in the future.