New to Real Estate · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 10 votes
6y
Welcome to BP David! I'm learning myself as well at the moment, there is a ton to learn! Something I've done to help learn from peers in the area is to set a key word alert on "San Antonio". It's great to see what's going on in our own area.
Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y
You came to the right place. There are a lot of active members in San Antonio. There are also a ton of members that are out of state investors targeting this area as well. I'm sure all of us would be happy to connect.
This is a great place to learn and network. A lot of forum members are very knowledgeable in their respective fields related to real estate investing, whether that is real estate sales, wholesaling, flipping, rentals, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance.
New to Real Estate · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 10 votes
6y
Welcome to BP David! I'm learning myself as well at the moment, there is a ton to learn! Something I've done to help learn from peers in the area is to set a key word alert on "San Antonio". It's great to see what's going on in our own area.