Hello From Lake Charles, Louisiana

Hello From Lake Charles, Louisiana

Member since 2008 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello all.

I came across this site tonight and so far it looks very informative. I have done a few deals in the last year but nothing like I want to do.

We did set up an LLC and I look at property listings all the time. The one thing that gets me is I am afraid there is something wrong with the property I want to buy or something. I am not sure how to go about finding out what I need to know but I am sure if I hang around this forum long enough I will find my answers.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and hope to have a long lasting friendship with you all.

Kym

0Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Moriches, NY · Member since 2008 · 635 posts · 9 votes
    19y

    what are some of the deals you've done already?

  • Member since 2008 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    19y

    Hello,

    I have flipped a few mobile homes and made a few deals on land. Nothing big but I want to get into it.

    I got an offer to be a Commercial Property Scout but they want me to pay them 97.00 for the program and 38.00 a month. I don't think I should have to pay someone to work for them.

    I am very interested in getting into the real estate business full time and I wouldn't mind scouting or wholesaling, just have to find the right opportunity and the know how.

    Have a great week.

  • Real Estate Investor · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2008 · 182 posts · 10 votes
    19y

    Welcome Paige :lol:

    I get calls every week from people wanting to sell me their mobile homes. Would you mind telling us about your experiences? Were they profitable? My primary hesitation is about financing. Are you holding the notes? If not, where did the buyers get financing?
    Mike Mitchell, Lubbock, TX
    INCREASE CAPITAL

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.