Newbie in the Omaha, NE Area

Newbie in the Omaha, NE Area

New to Real Estate · Omaha, NE · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Hello everyone,

I am new to the real estate game and I currently live in the Omaha, NE area. I would love to get started in wholesaling and learn as much as I can about real estate investing as a whole. I eventually do want to get into Fix and Flips and Rental Properties. I would appreciate any feedback, so please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from anyone who responds!

0Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 3 votes
6y

@Andy Mavencamp

Hi Andy!!

I am also a newbie in Omaha. We are trying to find our niche between BRRRR and wholesale. Let me know how I can help!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Leslie F KoenigPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Hello!  Newbie here also, if you find anything on your wholesaling journey send it my way as I'm looking to invest!  Best of luck.

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Andy Mavencamp

    Hi Andy!!

    I am also a newbie in Omaha. We are trying to find our niche between BRRRR and wholesale. Let me know how I can help!

  • New to Real Estate · Omaha, NE · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @LeslieFKoenig I will keep you up to date on what I can learn!

    @Jennifer Page I would love to learn what I can from you and maybe even partner on some deals to help us both. Let’s connect and see if we can help each other.

  • Member since 2020 · 24 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    @Andy Mavencamp

    Hi Andy! If your goal is wholesaling and then eventually F&F's and rentals your success is going to come down to finding a property below retail. There are several ways to do this from off-market distressed properties or distressed sellers, but also just consistently putting in offers on the MLS. So many times people get stuck in the weeds researching, studying, reading etc. and never actually get started. If you are going to educate yourself, learn how to run your numbers and look at different ways to find off market properties. If you're going to wholesale, start building a buyers list. Bottomline though, you can start putting in offers on the MLS NOW! I think the fear is sometimes, "What if it get's accepted?". If that happens, great! You can always get out of a deal, but you can't get into one that somebody tied up before you.

    Hope that helps.

  • New to Real Estate · Omaha, NE · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Trent Ellingford 

    Thank you for the advice! If you know anyone that is looking to partner or someone needs a bird dog for fix and flips I’d love to provide some value. Thanks again for the advice!

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    6y

    Welcome to BP and good luck investing Andy!

  • New to Real Estate · Omaha, NE · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Andrew Syrios thank you, I can’t wait to get started!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.