Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes

Urban Planner + R.E. Agent + Civil Eng Newbies Ventura County, CA

Posted Sep 24 2020, 20:38

Hello Bigger Pockets Community!! After listening to BP podcasts for the last 3 three months (I thank the quarantine for that) I finally became a member of BP! I am an urban planner and licensed real estate agent. My husband (a civil engineer) and I are preparing for our first deal and hope to grab it in 6mo-1yr. We reside in Thousand Oaks which is in Ventura County (between Santa Barbara and L.A. counties). We both have worked in local government for many years and long for the day when we can both say good bye to cubicle work for good! We know we may have to grab it outside our local area due to the high prices of California so we are studying Bakersfield, Patterson, Visalia, Monterey County which are more affordable markets since we are very familiar with those areas. 

As a couple composed of a city planner/R.E. agent and civil engineer we are knowledgeable in the process and requirements for new development (whether it be residential or commercial) and selling/buying real estate. We look forward to meeting and growing with y'all!

Loading replies...