Looking to connect with people in Orlando and Central Florida

Looking to connect with people in Orlando and Central Florida

Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2020 · 200 posts · 194 votes

Hi BP! 

My name is Alberto and I work as a Business Development Manager in a great Property Management company in Winter Park. I would like to connect with local experts and professionals. The goal will be to exchange knowledge and build a network! I'm specifically interested in connecting with successful young agents and investors. I haven't had a chance to meet many successful people around my age in the area yet.

Little bit about myself. I'm originally from Bulgaria, I grew up in Cyprus, then moved to the United Kingdom and finished my business degree. Shortly afterwards, I moved to Miami to start my career in real estate. I was working as a Business development manager for a short term rental company in Miami. This was a great experience and I met many amazing people. I realized early that I should concentrate on working with investors. I was able to find great deal, purchase under market value, improve and manage successfully. Few months ago, a great opportunity from my current company came along and I decided to start this new adventure in Orlando. I'm currently looking for a small MFH to house-hack and also actively looking for multifamily deals for my investors.

I look forward connecting and hearing your story!

1Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2018 · 33 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    Hi @Alberto Nikodimov..I am a new looking for the same. Happy to connect and network with like minded individuals!

  • Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2020 · 200 posts · 194 votes
    5y

    Thank you @Rolando Pi I'm excited to connect!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.