First Post on BP, Looking to meet some investors here in Oklahoma

First Post on BP, Looking to meet some investors here in Oklahoma

Realtor 路 Edmond, OK 路 Member since 2020 路 7 posts 路 3 votes

Hello everyone, I am a new investor here in the Oklahoma City area. I was wondering if anyone else investing here could answer some questions I have or possibly meet up. I would love to hear stories and information about investing in the Oklahoma City area as I want to invest in my state, to begin with. I appreciate any and all replies and the time you take to respond!

1Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Ben ScottPro Member
Property Manager 路 Oklahoma City, OK 路 Member since 2019 路 577 posts 路 351 votes
5y

Hey @Kaden Dunlevy, I host a bi-weekly virtual meeting every other Wednesday at 1pm. Next meeting will be Wednesday, Dec. 2. Put it on your calendar and look for it on the events page. 

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent 路 Oklahoma City, OK 路 Member since 2020 路 471 posts 路 462 votes
    5y

    @Kaden Dunlevy

    Hey man, I鈥檓 a local agent and investor in the area. Love chatting real estate, let鈥檚 connect!

    Forrest Faulconer

  • Realtor 路 Oklahoma City, OK 路 Member since 2020 路 23 posts 路 8 votes
    5y

    @Kaden Dunlevy

    Hi Kaden! I鈥檓 a realtor here in Oklahoma that works with mostly investors. Would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions you may have! Feel free to message me with anything you may have!

  • Attorney 路 Oklahoma City 路 Member since 2020 路 4 posts 路 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Kaden, I'm an attorney and investor here in OKC.  Nice to meet you :)

  • Ben ScottPro Member
    Property Manager 路 Oklahoma City, OK 路 Member since 2019 路 577 posts 路 351 votes
    5y

    Hey @Kaden Dunlevy, I host a bi-weekly virtual meeting every other Wednesday at 1pm. Next meeting will be Wednesday, Dec. 2. Put it on your calendar and look for it on the events page. 

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Los Angeles, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 3 posts 路 2 votes
    5y

    @Kaden Dunlevy I am also brand new to real estate investing and am getting started in OKC. I would love to chat.

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City 路 Member since 2018 路 3k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    5y

    Hey @Kaden Dunlevy, now that you have our attention 馃槀

    What question do you have?  Let us attack them and add value here!

  • Realtor 路 Edmond, OK 路 Member since 2020 路 7 posts 路 3 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Ben Scott:

    Hey @Kaden Dunlevy, I host a bi-weekly virtual meeting every other Wednesday at 1pm. Next meeting will be Wednesday, Dec. 2. Put it on your calendar and look for it on the events page. 

    Perfect I will look out for it, Thank you! @Ben Scott

  • Realtor 路 Edmond, OK 路 Member since 2020 路 7 posts 路 3 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Jennifer O'Daniel:

    Hi Kaden, I'm an attorney and investor here in OKC.  Nice to meet you :)

     Nice to meet you @Jennifer O'Daniel! Would love to talk!

  • Realtor 路 Edmond, OK 路 Member since 2020 路 7 posts 路 3 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Will Fraser:

    Hey @Kaden Dunlevy, now that you have our attention 馃槀

    What question do you have?  Let us attack them and add value here!

    @Will Fraser 

    Being a new investor I have a ton of questions but one of the most important questions that come to mind is Analyzing deals. I have seen videos and read books but I have not correctly understood how to analyze deals here in Oklahoma City. 

  • Ben ScottPro Member
    Property Manager 路 Oklahoma City, OK 路 Member since 2019 路 577 posts 路 351 votes
    5y

    Throw out an address or deal you're interested in and see what folks say! :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.